Hello, my dear visitors!
My name is Anastasia Zolkina and I am an all-round freelance photographer and a filmmaker, who is always looking for the opportunities to catch the brightest moments of this world!
In my work, I like experimenting and switching between different styles and genres as well as between different directions in the creative field such as: acting, modeling, make-up, styling, film directing and digital design.
However, if you are going to become my client, my top priority will be to leave you satisfied with the photographs, their style and editing. Moreover, I will make sure our work together will be a remarkable, exciting and nice experience for you.
Here are TOP 10 facts about me:
- I have graduated an art college in Spain with a degree in ART&HISTORY (creative photography department).
- Working with children is one of my biggest professional passions, so events for children could be easily called one of my specializations.
- As a concert photographer I have worked for 2 music agencies, 5 music shows, such bands as JOIJO, MRC, Ivan Tsarevich, Emerald night and many concerts, music events and theater plays.
- I am a certified stage and film make-up artist and stylist, and studied that along with filmmaking in Hollywood, USA.
- I am a director of the short film «Transit», the participant of Afrika Film Festival 2019 in Leuven, Belgium and Sarajevo Film Festival 2018 in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- I volunteer as a photographer for many events and like doing TFP projects, because photography is not just a job, it is a lifestyle.
- I have traveled to more than 30 countries around the world, and worked as a photographer in 4 of them.
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and the other editing programs are my dear friends and irreplaceable assistants.
- My languages are English, Russian, Dutch and Spanish.
- I believe that communication is the key to succesfull work, especially in photography.
As for the rest, let the photographs in this portfolio speak for me!